Just Me and the Neilson Boys
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's learning to dance in the rain

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Things that drive me crazy....

I'm sure some day I'll laugh, but for now these drive me nuts!

  • Tracen LOVES to play in the sugar. I have a 5 gallon bucket that was never full but it's a lot less full than now than it was in my pantry. Tracen sneaks in there at least once a day with some kind of a scoop (measuring cup, spoon, sometimes his hands) and spreads sugar throughout the house until he gets caught. Yesterday we vacuumed it off the carpet, the couch the kitchen floor, today he only made it to the kitchen floor before Josh caught him.
  • Tyler and Jesse can't seem to find the hamper. Every morning the boys get into the shower and drop their clothes on the floor. They must be blind because they drop their clothes right next to the hamper. In fact I think it's harder to hit the floor. It doesn't matter how many times I make them come back and put them in, they still do it every day.
  • Tyler has about 2.5 seconds worth of patience with Tracen. He likes to lecture him about what he shouldn't do, to which I wish him good luck, he isn't old enough to get a lecture about much of anything.
  • Tracen likes to throw his food on the floor and then if Sadie is in the house he points at it and yells "eeee-uh" (eat it) Then when she does he gets mad and yells "NO!" at her. He has a love hate relationship with her I haven't figured out yet.
  • Tracen has taken to splashing in the tub. This would be fine if he wasn't soaking me while I sit outside the tub. So I give him a chance or two and then we wash up and get out, to which he gets mad because he loves the tubby.
  • Jesse thinks that the hall is an attachement of his room. He throws all his crap in the hall. I can't even imagine how many times I've told him the hall is not apart of his room.
  • The boys fighting over who has to clean what in their room.
  • Tracen likes to pull of his diaper and run around the house naked. It doesn't bother me except when it's a brand new diaper and he rips it beyond use taking it off.
  • Jesse can drag out doing his jobs for an excruciating length of time. Then when I say something like you can't go to ____ until your jobs are done he brings on the water works. Doesn't help but he tries.
Sure someday I'll laugh and that's why I'm writing them down.

2 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

I'm just going to enjoy my days of taking care of just a one year old. haha :) j/k!

I'm sure SOMEDAY this will make you laugh. But, for now, just continue to vent to us all! haha :)

P.S. Get one of those screw type tops for the 5 gallon bucks. They are heaven. I got them for all three of my buckets (sugar, bread flour, white flour) and Nathan can't open it. It's much nicer!

Darin and Janey Bloomfield said...

Hey you guys! We are so excited that you are having another little jammer, our kids will be close in age this go around, too bad we are not playing some softball and putting them in the strollers in the dugout, ha ha.