One morning after orchestra and crossfit I got the boys squared away (or so I thought) on their math and jumped in the shower. When I got out of the shower and came into the kitchen I found Tyler and Jesse finishing up a tape job on Tracen. Here is my disclaimer. Tracen was still standing on a chair when I came out. They only moved said chair after saying “mom look!” and so he hung there maybe 15-20 seconds. He was laughing until they took the chair away and yes….I took the picture before attempting to help him out. It was pretty funny. I asked the boys how they’d gotten him to stand up there and let them tape him to the door….it was pretty simple….They told told him that this is how Spiderman trains…..


1 comments:
I love it!!, and honestly I'm surprised that my boys haven't tried that yet... and I remember that soon Benji will be a big brother and this ould be something he will do.
Post a Comment