Just Me and the Neilson Boys
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's learning to dance in the rain

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Swollen feet

I've been so happy because up until now my feet haven't been swelling at all. Well, that's all over! I've noticed it a little bit over the last week-ish that my feet will swell a little bit. Today at the race, after my feet had been hanging off the tailgate, the straps to my sandals got a little tighter and a little tighter. I finally heaved a big sigh and hopped down and resorted to leaning against the truck for the rest of the race. I did try crossing my legs instead of hanging them off but my feet went numb within minutes! :)



Here's a first that we saw today at the races. Jesse passed this kid and took 4th! Yea! He's doing really good at standing up and being a little more aggressive pedalling. I was excited for him! It was the only picture I got before my camera died.

1 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

We'll see if I can get away going that long without swelling! hehe :)

All the pictures are on Scott's computers of the kids racing, I'll send them to you tomorrow!