Just Me and the Neilson Boys
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's learning to dance in the rain

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Blogging boys

Tyler begged me to let him start a blog so awhile ago I did. Jesse thought that wasn't fair so he has one too. They don't post much and I do most of Jesse's typing for him while he dictates. I did make them both private though so if you're interested in the musings of a 6 and almost 8 year old, let me know and I'll add you to their blogs. just email me :)

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Ha ha! That's great sign me up! laurenjh04@hotmail.com

The Bates said...

That is so cute! What a good influence you are!
Add ME!

The Barton Family said...

Oh yes please!!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

pameladana@gmail.com

Jade said...

Send me an invite please. I should start Wyatt one - he always wants to tell me what to write.